We hire caring, compassionate Early Childhood Educators who have experience working in a licensed childcare setting with children ages 4 months to 12 years old.
We are committed to providing top quality care and enriched experiences for children who are enrolled in our program.
We value a strong and dedicated team of professionals and strive to maintain an environment that enhances the lives of every child and educator in our facility.
If you are a patient and caring early learning professional, we hope you will get in touch with us to inquire about open positions.
Educators hired for our French programs must be fluently bilingual.
Full Time (40 hrs./week) and Part time/Split Shift positions.
- Registered with the College of Early Childhood Educators is an asset
- Experience in a licensed childcare setting is an asset
- The ideal candidate will have a working understanding of the Child Care and Early Years Act, 2014 (CCEYA) and “How Does Learning Happen?”
- Valid Standard First Aid and CPR/AED Level “C” Certificate
- Up to date record of immunizations
- Current Vulnerable Sector Check
- The ideal candidate will be confident and positive, have some experience and understating of Reggio Emilia and Forest School philosophies and be experienced in behaviour management/problem solving strategies
- We are looking for motivated and energetic, resourceful and creative, caring and responsible personalities.
Email resume and cover letter to:
We thank all applicants; however only candidates invited to an interview will be contacted.